cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

N/A

Has anybody else noticed that Avatars keep dissapearing today?
Every so often the ones hosted at PN seem to dissapear (also seem to vanish from the web too so you can't load them in a browser) then miraculously they reappear a matter of minutes later.
10 REPLIES
Community Veteran

not yet but no doubt I will. probably homepages or CCGI playing up...
holdtight
Grafter

There seems to be a problem with the plusnet webspace servers again :roll:

So if your avatars are stored there thats the problem, dont know whats going on but i just noticed some of my pictures keep dissapearing

Its intermittent so some might not even notice
N/A

Yeah its odd - at first it only seemed to affect the PN staff ones, so I thought they'd been moved from ian's webspace, but then they appeared again. Then I noticed Peters had gone, now thats back and mine has dissapeared!
Checked webspace and its still there (via ftp) but I can't load it in a browser window.
Most confusing.
holdtight
Grafter

Yes confusing i can access my webspace via http and then i cant Huh if i keep refreshing the browser different pictures appear then dissappear very odd

With reference to your other post
*Engages brain*
In my defence, it is friday....

Yes same here and maybe thats what the servers think too Wink
N/A

Noticed the same thing; a page refresh brings them back though, if you really want to see them all... Wink
N/A

Yeah, tried the page refresh - doesn't always bring them back here though.
holdtight
Grafter

No it doesnt it brings them back alternately its like playing spot the piccy
shellsong
Grafter

I don't understand it, I don't appear to be privy to this phenomenon. I feel cheated and deprived-- maybe I should complain. :lol:
N/A

Perhaps I'll change mine to make you feel better - watch <<<<<<<this space! Wink
N/A

He he - hows that?
It'll confuse the hell out of people who haven't read this thread.... Wink :lol: