cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

At last a reply

Marteknet
Grafter

At last a reply

I got a reply from support but that was worse then useless.

they said
Unfortunatly we cannot advise on possible fixes for this, The best course of action would be to check the discussion forums for a possible fix regarding this issue.

So I took a look and found that the cgi (ccgi) forum has been removed all that is there is a post saying
The CCgi Forum is coming back! as F9 Webspace Forum Really Soon!

Typical of Force9's high standard of customer support.
4 REPLIES
N/A

At last a reply

Hello martek,

I dont know if you knew that recently F9 announced that they wont be answering ANY support questions or queries regarding any of the following areas. CGI, SUP & Networking management i.e. throttling & Traffic management, MySQL and a couple of other things I cannot remember.

Only essential service questions will be answered by F9 support and now users have to pay 50p.p.m for the privilage of doing that. Obviously answering questions is a waste of F9's time and clearly doesnt make them any money/profits so they are clamping down on anything thats not profitable now they have shareholders to keep sweet.

**So if you have a problem, its now a) Look in the FAQ's & automated self help pages on the portal, followed by b) support ticketing system c) if your totally desperate you can try phoning them as a last resort.

Ivan
N/A

At last a reply

I don't suppose the posts that were in the previous cgi forum have been preserved and will be placed in this new category? I recall a vote Jeremy, asking for the cgi forum to be returned which was agreed. It seems a bit of a limop effort to have put it all in the one heading now.

Mark
Marteknet
Grafter

At last a reply

Only essential service questions will be answered by F9 support and now users have to pay 50p.p.m for the privilage of doing that. Obviously answering questions is a waste of F9's time and clearly doesnt make them any money/profits so they are clamping down on anything thats not profitable now they have shareholders to keep sweet.
Ivan

So I see now why they have removed the CCgi Forum and put a notice saying The CCgi Forum is coming back! as F9 Webspace Forum Really Soon! up. Its just to wring every penny out of customers who have to fix things that are not working due to changes that force9 have made.
A nice little (or not so little at £0.50 a min) money-spinner, I guess we will now be seeing changes made on a regular basis when their coffers are a little low.
N/A

At last a reply

So what about this then

Broadband and landline call packages from £20.99 a month!
Great news - from July you can get both your broadband and landline phone services from Force9. Register your interest now.

Just appeared on the F9 portal