cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are employees satisfied? - What is the labour turnover?

N/A

hey need some help :] as the title suggests "are employees satisfied - what is the labour turnover" i couldnt find any information on the website about this and i am asking if someone, kind enough, could help me with this.

the purpose of this is for my business project and this seems to be the only question (based on PlusNET) i am stuck on Sad

thx in advance
1 REPLY
chino
Grafter

I cannot provide you with any set facts or figures but on a personal note i have worked for plusnet back in 2002 for 3 1/2 months while at uni and then when i finished uni i went back and have been here for just over 1 year so far. There is not a very high turn over of staff at all most people move into plusnet towers (as usenet call it) and never go back. The staff morale overall is very good and rather than thinking of going to work you have fun and it's just like family. Also all the bosses are approachable and very flexible, if you take me for an example i am currently in New Zealand and i was able to arrange some considerable time off with no problems.

Mark (off duty and only on a personal note)