cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are We All Shy??

flicker
Grafter

Are We All Shy??

Just noticed that currently there are 13 people on this site, and only one of them is not hidden! Wonder why? :?
29 REPLIES
N/A

Are We All Shy??

How many were you expecting Wink
N/A

Are We All Shy??

Hi dollydoolittle
Why? what are your thoughts :roll:
flicker
Grafter

Are We All Shy??

Only natural curiosity really, why everyone is afraid to let anyone else know they are on the forums (me included, admittedly! Shockedops: ) Just seems strange, doesn't matter really..... Cool
N/A

Are We All Shy??

I can't remember what the default setting is - it could be that people are set to be "hidden" without them even knowing it. Not so much a case of being shy, just a case of not knowing about it Smiley
Community Veteran

Are We All Shy??

Yes the default setting is hidden, I'd prefer it to be changed since hidden users sometimes upset me too.

Chris
N/A

Are We All Shy??

right i looked in my profile and yes it is set to hide so to please you im now open and visable. oh no everyone shouts lol :lol:
N/A

Are We All Shy??

What amazes me is not that most are hidden, but the most on line was at arround 4.0am. I am asleep then! Well perhaps awake worrying about how many are here! :roll:
Community Veteran

Are We All Shy??

Ah yes, that was after a major ATM link had gone down, IIRC, which meant alot of people had been without internet access.

Thomas
N/A

Are We All Shy??

im not hidden anymore!!!!!!!!!!

*runs round waving a flag shouting.. "im here".... *
N/A

Are We All Shy??

Wow Thanks Folks

I was hidden and did'nt realise it.Now to find out what difference not being hidden makes :-)
N/A

Are We All Shy??

Perhaps people all have guilty secrets to hide. I often wonder why everyone hides under a nickname. I belong to an old school website and people register on it and leave only their nickname which makes it all so pointless because no-one can say Oh I remember you which surely must be one of the points of joing - to find old friendsI am only shy in the nude- but I want always
Peter Hayler
N/A

Are We All Shy??

I'm not even shy in the nude! :shock:
N/A

Are We All Shy??

Wade we expect to see the picture to back that up
N/A

Are We All Shy??

eeeewwwwwwwwww

I hope not