cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are DSL support Putting the phone down on me?

N/A

Are DSL support Putting the phone down on me?

Is it me or has anyone else felt like the dsl support has hung up on them?

--
5 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Are DSL support Putting the phone down on me?

> Is it me or has anyone else felt like the dsl support has hung up on them?
>
>
> --
>

No, ive not had that before. I am pretty pleased that when you call up F9 now put recorded messages so that I can get info of any current problems with the service without needing to speak to an operator.

Also, thanks F9 for keeping service status pages up 2 date with times for 'next update'.Even when the service does have problems and I'm ripping my hair out like tonight at least there is a light at the end of the tunnel lol. Just get bigger boots to kick BT's arses in future to get em to sort problems out faster Wink

Laurent
N/A

> > Is it me or has anyone else felt like the dsl support has hung up on them?
> >
> >
> > --
> >
>
> No, ive not had that before. I am pretty pleased that when you call up F9 now put recorded messages so that I can get info of any current problems with the service without needing to speak to an operator.
>
> Also, thanks F9 for keeping service status pages up 2 date with times for 'next update'.Even when the service does have problems and I'm ripping my hair out like tonight at least there is a light at the end of the tunnel lol. Just get bigger boots to kick BT's arses in future to get em to sort problems out faster Wink
>
> Laurent

So they keep blaming BT?
Core node gone down?
I guess BT have a single point of failure?
What was the node i ask?
Are we are routing through the same Huh?
N/A

Well I think a few people suffered from BTs outage last night:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/22/30065.html
N/A

> Well I think a few people suffered from BTs outage last night:
>
> http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/22/30065.html
That's not what I said,
I am talking about my experience last friday when the pipe went down? and I was oh!! cut off from my support callHuh
Also strangly enough a friend of mine ,,on Plus net aka force9 for those of you who don't know, had the same pleasure?? As did my father on F9Huh
Are the Plus net and F9 phone systems the same or on the same exchange?
Or are we all just unlucky?

--
N/A

> > Well I think a few people suffered from BTs outage last night:
> >
> > http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/22/30065.html
> That's not what I said,

I was actually following on from the person who replied to your original post (as they mentioned last nights outage). I've only ever had to call ADSL support 2-3 times in around 2 years, once to actually get some setup instructions (we've got one of the clunky old BY ADSL routers at work), and secondly to get a replacement last year when it burnt out.

The queue times on the phone have definitely got worse since we first got the connection set up, almost instant answer back then, had to wait 5-10 minutes last time I called. It also puzzles me why they had I Hate You So Much Right Now by Kelis as hold music.

But no I've never had any such problems as you mention with them hanging up.