cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone see Dr Who tonight?

Cloudmaster
Grafter

Was getting a bit worried about this new series, what with the 1st episode resurrecting an old story, but tonight was classic Dr Who, even if the Dalek did get a bit emotional towards the end!!
9 REPLIES
csogilvie
Grafter

I've just read a thread elsewhere where someone didn't like the story tonight... personally it didn't bother me Cheesy
N/A

My connection dropped when the Dalek downloaded the internet.
Thats one supreme being who should be on the bad boy pipe
Cloudmaster
Grafter

& judging by the speed it did it it was on an LLU exchange :lol:
csogilvie
Grafter

He He, I was actually going to make a comment about that at the time, but decided I'd watch the rest of the program :lol:
N/A

I enjoyed it, good to see the old faves making a comeback
Community Veteran

I was glad to see the Darleks in it, it was the only part of Dr Who that I ever liked. Other than that episode I haven't thought much of the new series.

Chris
Metalguru
Grafter

The latest Dr Who episode (14/05/05) had "Rose" going back in time and saving the life of her father .................. and in doing so she caused all sorts of problems to the "timeline" (what ever that may be !!!).

When she touched herself "as a baby" ...... all hell broke loose.

Now "Time Travel" is something that I don't really understand, but I wouldn't mind picking up a few basics.

Ever since "Back To The Future" I've never figured out how you can go back in time and change something ...................... especially if the "something" that you change, results in you not being born .............. therefore you couldn't go back in time, to change it in the first place ..........if there is a first place?

If I try to think it through, I just keep getting caught up in a re-occuring loop, all very confusing.

Does my head in.

Anyone know how to explain time travel in laymans terms ??
Or
Would several pints of Stella Artois sort it all out for me?

P.S ................ Stella worked for Einstein ................... Well it did all the time I was on the train going away from the clock at the speed of light ................ When my train started travelling towards the clock ............. then I had to move onto G & T's .
N/A

Ever since "Back To The Future" I've never figured out how you can go back in time and change something ...................... especially if the "something" that you change, results in you not being born .............. therefore you couldn't go back in time, to change it in the first place ..........if there is a first place?

hence the paradox
N/A

Two things confuse me. If time travel is possible, how come no one from the future has travelled back to visit us.
And if I could travel back say 10 years, it must have already happened, 10 years ago.
I guess time travel if possible, is beyond human understanding for now.