cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any 24 Fans on here??

N/A

Any 24 Fans on here??

I am a huge fan of 24 and Keifer Sutherland of course :twisted: anyone else on here fans?
14 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Any 24 Fans on here??

yes, I to am a massive fan of 24, but don't have sky Cry
N/A

Any 24 Fans on here??

If you don't have sky, but have ADSL (which you should do since you're posting here), there are a number of ways to watch the new series of 24 Wink

And yes, I am a fan Smiley Great series this year!
Community Veteran

Any 24 Fans on here??

I don't watch to watch it in rubbishy quality! Can't wait for the DVD to come out!
N/A

Any 24 Fans on here??

I don't watch to watch it in rubbishy quality! Can't wait for the DVD to come out!

High-Definition no adverts 700mb AVI files aren't rubbishy quality Wink
N/A

Any 24 Fans on here??

Cant stand the program.
N/A

Any 24 Fans on here??

i have never watched it, but i think i am going to have to,
everybody seems to be talking about it
Community Veteran

Any 24 Fans on here??

its the best program in the world! got all the dvds and various memorabilia!

EDIT: just ordered Season 5 off amazon, release date sept 25th Sad
N/A

Any 24 Fans on here??

lmao i have brought them all 2!! I am really enjoying this new series just one question why at the beginning where they all after Jack so quick, yes he was set up etc etc but surely after the way he has served his country over the last "4 days" to prove his loyalty you would have thought they would have wondered why suddenly he had turned to shoot the president!! you with me not sure i explained myself to well :lol:
Community Veteran

Any 24 Fans on here??

PLEASE DON'T!!!

I don't have sky so i aint seen season 5 and don't wanna know whats happening, do you know how difficult its been to stay off www.fox.com/24 !
N/A

Any 24 Fans on here??

Cool lips are sealed from now on Wink
N/A

how?

How can you watch 24 on your pc then or am I being completely thick, what do I have to do?
Community Veteran

Any 24 Fans on here??

there aren't any legal ways of watching it on your computer except with a satelite card and sky subscription.

I couldn't possibly comment on how you could obtain copies in other ways except to say bit-torrent is a good place to start Wink
markmax

Any 24 Fans on here??

I have only just started Season 4 on DVD but am recording 5 on Sky+.
Love it, totally addicted. Just wish my husband had Kiefer Sutherlands voice Tongue
N/A

Any 24 Fans on here??

I've been a fan odf 24 right from the beginning, but I think this season the novelty is wearing off