cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another had to say it

N/A

Another had to say it

I am British and I too have a right to complain so here are my complaints:

1. My shoulder hurts because I've been at my PC too long.

2. My 3yr old is trashing my house.

3. I'm having to smoke rollies coz my packet of fags ran out and I can't be asked to go and buy some more.

4. The lad across the road still hasn't come round for a brew.

5. There are too many compainers in this world!!!

Any Plusnet professionals out there who can rectify my complaints? Is it a problem with my connection, my hardware or software? Or is the problem, as many seem to think, at your end?
19 REPLIES
N/A

Another had to say it

see if i can help:

1. My shoulder hurts because I've been at my PC too long.

1. if you are at your pc, don't sit on your shoulder

2. My 3yr old is trashing my house.

2. my 5 year old is trashing mine, just let 'em get on with it and tidy up when there asleep Wink

3. I'm having to smoke rollies coz my packet of fags ran out and I can't be asked to go and buy some more.

3. there is nowt wrong with rollies

4. The lad across the road still hasn't come round for a brew.

4.he is obviously nervous, you need to make the first move!

5. There are too many compainers in this world!!!

5.don't complain about people complaining

Is it a problem with my connection, my hardware or software? Or is the problem, as many seem to think, at your end?

i can assure you that there is no problem with my end and i'm sure your software is fine.
maybe try connecting the lad across the roads hardware to your software to see if it is working properly Wink
N/A

Another had to say it

Tony is it ok if I pass on the plusnet support number by posting it on my blogs? Another way of trying to get people to sign up, me crafty cow see lol
Community Veteran

Another had to say it

Let me expand on number 3.

Smoking Kills; Passive Smoking Kills.

(sorry I had to say that)
Community Veteran

Another had to say it

Let me expand on number 3.

Smoking Kills; Passive Smoking Kills.

(sorry I had to say that)

Smoking Also Causes a slow and painful death

However you are also helping to pay for the NHS and you are using less NHS resourses by dying earlier in life so thank you!
N/A

Another had to say it

Every time I try to give up smoking something awful happens in my life and my GPs take me off all the give-up smoking stuff and tell me to try again when times are easier. I've now linked bad times with trying to give up smoking so therefore I shaln't and will probably end up living longer than most non-smokers, sod's law that is lol
N/A

Another had to say it

Tony is it ok if I pass on the plusnet support number by posting it on my blogs? Another way of trying to get people to sign up, me crafty cow see lol

ha, you can do what you want with plusnet support number, send it out your chimney in smoke signals if you like lol

you cant sign up over the phone though, gotta do it through the portal

Smoking Also Causes a slow and painful death

thats the first i've heard, why didn't anyone else tell me this :lol:

ere marchoghh, you got a light? *cough*
N/A

Another had to say it

Well I will also put a link to plusnet in my blogs, and get people to say where they found it. Here you go...click
N/A

Another had to say it

pufffff..... ahhh thats better

can we read your blog?.............please
N/A

Another had to say it

should be links in my profile I hope, if I did it right lol
N/A

Another had to say it

oh yes, sorry.....me thick

too much smoking lol (just thought i'd say it before someone else did)
N/A

Another had to say it

i just get an error message when i click the www link in your profile
N/A

Another had to say it

:shock: Coould you stop smoking when in the forums please, 'cos I don't like being a passive smoker. Any way if your 3 year old is running riot remember that's his or hers job, surely that's common knowledge Cheesy Cheesy
N/A

Another had to say it

yup, I don't mind clearing up at the end of the day so long as he's having fun in the meantime.
Semiotic
Grafter

Another had to say it

marchoghh Wink
the link's broken to your website (trust me to notice Shockedops: )
Tell Ieu to leave one seat un-trashed for hen nain when she comes tomorrow :lol:
CYa