cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another PlusNet club: Last.fm

Community Veteran

I didn't start this group up, but I am a new Last.fm member, and was quite amused to find a PlusNet group on there - but with only about six members in it. So if anyone else here also fiddles around with Last.fm occasionally, by all means, join the group, which can be found here. If we could get a total of 15 or members, we can then get group charts and the suchlike.

Thomas
14 REPLIES
Community Veteran

I've signed up. Thanks for the help to get it working on IRC!

only 5 more before the charts etc...
Community Veteran

lol I've been using it for months its great!

if your a last.fm user you can have a signature just like mine!

The url for it is (put it in [img] tags)
http://www.denness.net/scrobblersig/username/<YOUR_LAST.FM_USERNAME>.png
N/A

Signed up... Cool
Community Veteran

Me too, I've been a user of last.fm for a while, but never joined a group before. Who started the group and why is someone banned?
Community Veteran

Cheers for signing up everyone. Until now, I think all the members have been those who use the Usertools IRC channel: one of the frequent users of the channel ("gr3m", whose PN username is "agiantpeach" IIRC) set the group up, and people like thetribe and sa3 are also fairly frequent users of the IRC channel. Which is why you won't recognise the guy who was banned (tomd84): basically he was a really annoying IRC user who was constantly fooling around, and who, 80% of the time, said nothing more than "lol", "lol", and... "lol". Eventually he moved to F2S though (phew) so he left - obviously the Last.fm group leader thought he'd take the opportunity to stop tomd84 from bothering everyone on there too...

Thomas
holdtight
Grafter

Same as Chris ive been using last fm for ages but didnt know there was a plus team so ive signed !

Thanks Thomas i was wondering about the banned one

Bill.
N/A

He was only banned fairly recently, I figured if he's not on PlusNet then why should be be in the plusnet group? Although, looking back I should've left him on - then we'd only need one more person Cheesy.
Community Veteran

Why do you need one more person?

Im sure now that you've employed the power of the wonderful Community Forums you'll get many more members.
holdtight
Grafter

Dont know about that Chris it didnt work too well with grid, mind you it may be a different story as its music
N/A

Well, we need two... as when we have a total of 15 members (no prizes for guessing we have 13 now) then things like group charts become available (showing what kind of music we seem to be into as a group, etc.) as Be3G said.
LiamM
Grafter

Just joined,

Getting a few friends (also PN users) to join too - so we should have 15 then,

For those of you that know about my site, www.rockreview.co.uk, this is our group - http://www.last.fm/group/Rockreview

We don't have 15 members and do get the weekly charts, but I don't know if thats because we've been on there for years.... probably is if the 15 member thing is a new rule.
Community Veteran

Intriguing, that... anyway, thanks Liam. I think it's safe to say the music tastes of PN users are very varied...

Thomas.
Community Veteran

From Mozart to Les Miserables and back Tongue
Community Veteran

No, that's my tastes, I was talking about the group's Wink

Thomas