cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Angry people

N/A

Angry people

I've been reading through the thread posted at the top of the forum index and I have noticed there are a lot of angry people up there. Although I can understand why they are getting so angry I think it would be a good idea if we the less angry help to ease tensions a little. I am a member of RaisingKids website and we cheer each other up by having a take a break forum. In there we play games, post funny anecdotes, we even have our own mystic with a £4.99 plug in swirling mist crystal ball. Does anyone agree that a forum like this should be started here so that tensions can be worked out in a fun way?
7 REPLIES
N/A

Angry people

Have a look over on plusnetters http://www.plusnetters.co.uk/forums/

there is alot less tension over there, most of the friendly regulars that are over here post over there to, plus the plusnetters portal should be online soon and there you will find lots of interesting (and some very funny) things to read.

join up and have a post, i'm sure you'll be very welcome!
N/A

Angry people

ooooh ta, I like spreading happiness makes me feel better so onwards to see if there's anyone I can cheer up
N/A

Angry people

Could try >>here<<

Friendly forum not connected to any ISP, and no moaning allowed.
N/A

Angry people

Nice place cajef, cheers
Semiotic
Grafter

Angry people

We didn't drag you up proper just so you could go round cheering people up you know :lol:
N/A

Angry people

You didn't drag me up dad, I used you as stepping stones hee hee :lol:
Semiotic
Grafter

Angry people

Standing on the shoulders of giants Cool