cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alternatives to Plusnet

N/A

Alternatives to Plusnet

SInce they are being so backward in applying FUP retrospectively I'm so annoyed I am looking at alternatives. I can live within FUP but the outrageous way they chose to tell you their limits AFTER you have used bandwidth to me seems a very amateur way to run a business.

I'm not a HUGE downloaded but need an ISP with a half-way decent Usenet server ideally.

F2S have no server and NTL server is pants. Likewise Zen isnt great. Any suggestions?
2 REPLIES
N/A

Alternatives to Plusnet

What about Demon? I wouldn't generally recommend them, but their Usenet servers were pretty good a few years ago...
N/A

Alternatives to Plusnet

http://www.madasafish.com/ But beware of the download limits £17.99 with 5GB and £27.99 with 50GB they also used to have extra Gb with a max cut of amount at £59 .0870 customer service .it's been 4 years since used that one in dial up days so dont know how reliable they are now. Used to be a good gamer ISP but wouldnt like to say now Just looking on the site extra GB would cost you £2 .I cant remember any customer forums on it like this

Makes +net look good value ,If those kind of limits were in force here there would be a lot of very unhappy punters .If you want a shock go look .