cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advice Needed

N/A

Advice Needed

Hi i planing on doing an mcse has anyone done one. if yes is it worth it. and what companies are the best for it.

Any info is great

Thanks

Zak
5 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Advice Needed

What do you hope to get out of it? If you have no experiance then it wont help very much getting a job. It all depends on were you are now and were you want to be. Some firms do like them others want experiance, if you have both then your in.
The are expensive considering it may only last a year.

> Hi i planing on doing an mcse has anyone done one. if yes is it worth it. and what companies are the best for it.
>
>
> Any info is great
>
> Thanks
>
> Zak

Community Veteran

I'm in the early stages of starting it. I'm not doing a course, just self learning.

Seems quite boring so far, but should be worth it. He's right in what he says you won't find it of use if you have little experience but if you do then go for it!

Chris
N/A

> I'm in the early stages of starting it. I'm not doing a course, just self learning.
>
> Seems quite boring so far, but should be worth it. He's right in what he says you won't find it of use if you have little experience but if you do then go for it!
>
> Chris

If you are just starting and want to get a low level job in i.t, then i would recommend doing one of the A+ courses, also ECDL for general office tasks (I did mine just for an extra qualification).
But yeah, nothing beats working experience.
N/A

> I'm in the early stages of starting it. I'm not doing a course, just self learning.
>
> Seems quite boring so far, but should be worth it. He's right in what he says you won't find it of use if you have little experience but if you do then go for it!
>
> Chris

If you are just starting and want to get a low level job in i.t, then i would recommend doing one of the A+ courses, also ECDL for general office tasks (I did mine just for an extra qualification).
But yeah, nothing beats working experience.
N/A

i'm american (and lazy) - what's an mcse please?