cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adios Amigos

N/A

Adios Amigos

Well folks, just got my mac code (after some confusion on my part, thanks mark for clearing it up) and I'll be off to bulldog on the 11th.. Smiley

the past year and a bit has been a bit of a rollercoaster ride (including speeds, lol) but dont be too hard on the CSR's here, the had to deal with the hand they were dealt with, and had to under unders from above explain to the best of thier ability to us lot without breaching those orders Sad but are probably (in my view) one of the best Customer Support teams ive had the pleasure of dealing with, quick and efficient and a ticket system that is second to none, so cya guys, maybe our paths will meet again in the future Wink probably in AG were you guys frequent too much, lol (mebbie they get free beer Tongue)

for the Mods and TT Members
you guys at first were a pain in the bum (and yes, the same could be said about me too, lol) but are a likable bunch, the past few months for you guys were a nightmare dealing with us lot coz of the product changes :shock: but struggled (just) to hang on in there, lol so well done and cya's to you guys too Smiley

as for the rest of ya's
Mebbie our paths will cross again either in AG or ISPr

So its Goodbye from me & its goodbye from him..

T.. Smiley
9 REPLIES
LiamM
Grafter

Adios Amigos

It's gonna be a shame. One last moderation. I'm moving this to Chit-Chat to sit with Craig's goodbyes. Wink

Considered downgrading to a PAYG (Free) dialup account and still coming back every now and then for a chat? We can arrange for you to be given rights to post from a Free account (you can't usually).

Gunna miss ya man.... *hugs* hehe.... and all that lot!

Good luck with Bulldog.
N/A

Adios Amigos

well ive asked to be downgraded to PAYG dia.. (yuk cant say it Tongue) too, on the original ticket, so you never know lol Cool
N/A

Adios Amigos

U take care dude, dont be a stranger, I know we aint seen eye to eye on a few things, but what the hey, made the forum interesting lol. Best wishes for the future and good luck with bulldog!! happy downloading bro!
Community Veteran

Adios Amigos

Yes, good luck and hope it goes well with your new ISP.

Chris
Phantom_Flan_Fl
Grafter

Adios Amigos

Probably see you over in ISPr on my occasional visits and even rarer posts. Cheesy
N/A

Adios Amigos

thanks guys,
if they let me back in, i may pester you lot for a while lol :lol:
N/A

Adios Amigos

well, it's my last day *sniff* Cry hopefully i will be let back in the forums if not, cyas on AG or ISPr Smiley

T.
N/A

Adios Amigos

Well folks, im with bulldog now and I still managed to get in here Cheesy dunno how long thats gonna last tho Tongue possibly until my billing phase runs out I suppose, so you aint got rid of me yet Tongue

oh, and 4Mb is UNREAL :shock:

Downstream 3915 Kbps (489.4 KB/sec) 4228 Kbps (inc. overheads)
Upstream 498 Kbps (62.3 KB/sec) 537 Kbps (inc. overheads)

http://www.adslguide.org.uk/tools/speedchart.asp?id=22f4091f103cb35c526ef265c62

just to rub it in Tongue lol
LiamM
Grafter

Adios Amigos

Hey there...

Sounds good. I must admit, if I was in an unbundled area I wouldn't be with PN now.

However, i'm not, so I'm restricted to BT. Hopefully MaxDSL will bring new tides of happiness for me Smiley