cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADSL start .... stop paying for connect lite acc

N/A

I am in the latter half of the 7 - 10 day activation wait for ADSL. I know that if I get refused I'll get a full refund, but what I want to know is will I get a refund from my Connect Lite subscription if I do get ADSL?

Interesting.....??

Also, do I get notified when the starter pack is being sent to you? This would be useful as I can arrange for someone to be in when it arrives. I know they send it out once activated, but looking at other forum messages Force9 have made changes as to when they send out the starter pack. So how does it workHuh?
2 REPLIES
N/A

I'm not sure of the details of the Connect accounts (and as I'm not an employee of PlusNet / Force9 what I say is of no significance anyway) but I would guess the minimum Connect subscription is for "a month or part thereof" so if you pay monthly, you probably won't be entitled to anything, but if you pay for a longer period you may be entitled to a "refund" on any complete months remaining. (I imagine they will simply offset any unexpired subscription on your Connect account against the first subscription on your ADSL account. If they do that to the day, rather than simply on unused full months, then all the better.)

Regarding the supply of equipment, I understand they send an email to notify you when the equipment is despatched.
re-create-it
Grafter

I can't remember the details but task is pretty much right...

I got a part invoice (either closure of Connect or opening of ADSL - can't remember) during the first month of ADSL and then everything settled down from there. Went pretty smoothly.