cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADSL connection problems

N/A

ADSL connection problems

has anyone had connection problems with Eicon Diva USB Modem? My system says ADSL is connected and recieving but will not connect to the web or e mail. Calls and emails to customer support have resulted in the blame being placed at BT but I am still waiting to connect any one else had this problem?
4 REPLIES
N/A

RE: ADSL connection problems

> has anyone had connection problems with Eicon Diva USB Modem? My system says ADSL is connected and recieving but will not connect to the web or e mail. Calls and emails to customer support have resulted in the blame being placed at BT but I am still waiting to connect any one else had this problem?

i have the same problem. all worked well for about 3 weeks. ive now been down for 6 days. F9 take your money but the problem is caused by BT. Maybe BT openworld is a better option as you can deal direct with them if you have a problem: i know its more expensive but £21 a month for no service isn't a great deal
N/A

Dear Paul,

Your problem is still with BT as soon as they have any information for you we will be in contact.

Kind Regards

Kevin

--
| Kevin Revill ............... Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support ................. for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd. ....... @ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----
N/A

> Maybe BT openworld is a better option as you can deal direct with them if you have a problem

You'd think that, wouldn't you.....
However, when I first tried to get ADSL with BT Openworld (when ADSL was first launched), my line failed the test, and when I enquired what could be done about it, they said "Oh you'll have to speak to BT about that, nothing to do with us"

In fact, I think they're legally bound to say that as it would be unfair to the competition if BTO had better access to the internal workings of BT than its rivals.

Pardip

> has anyone had connection problems with Eicon Diva USB Modem? My system says ADSL is connected and recieving but will not connect to the web or e mail. Calls and emails to customer support have resulted in the blame being placed at BT but I am still waiting to connect any one else had this problem?

Yes! Problem is this pathetic company who cannot provide a decent service for the money they are pocketing from us. I have the service since feb 2002 and has been up and down like a yo yo yo ....
It has been down for 5 days (31/may/02). Yes! they will blame it BT yet this company has no technical know or support ...

have ....