cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADSL Home -> Broadband Home Premier

N/A

I can't find details of the specs for ADSL Home (my current account) to compare with Broadband Home Premier. [It doesn't help that the search engine won't search on a string of more than one word!] Any links anyone?

If there is no link available. Could anyone tell me the differences?

I know the standard Home Premier costs less, and I think it gets virus/spam protection for free (is that right?) Speed is obviously down to choice of service, but what about contention, hosting, web space etc. How do they compare? I'd really like a list of *all* differences.

Thanks in advance
4 REPLIES
N/A

Accounts & comparisons

Hi delta3,

I have just had a look through the portal via the residential link (top left) which takes you to pages that describe various account types dialup or broadband but I think you are right the options are pretty confusing. Why NOT ask F9 via a support ticket too outline to you inwriting or via email the differences in the products your interested in. Frankly I tend to agree with your point, I think it would be far more helpful if F9 could create a spreadsheet or table showing the benefits and comparisons between F9 accounts and products. I think its pretty confusing having so much information and pretty complicated, whats needed is a simple comparison table showing if you pay X amount each month for Y account type then you get this this and this or pay more and get all the bells & whistles etc. As you say such a table could show bandwidth use per month if the account has limitations or if the account is unlimited, amount of website space, email, FTP,etc,etc.

Come on F9 this needs to be simpler for new & experienced users alike?

Ivan
N/A

Thanks for the reply cyteck - will be sending a ticket off on this seeing as there's no information here yet. Your table suggestion sounds like a good idea to me.
N/A

Let me know what they say, delta3.

I'm also on one of the old ADSL Home 512k accounts and wondering whether or not to upgrade to Premier. Flicking through the list of options available on Home Premier 512k at http://www.f9.net.uk/residential/broadband/broadband_home_features.shtml I can't really see anything there that I don't get already on the ADSL Home account.
N/A

From memory, the only thing that is different is the included Spam/AV.