cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADSL Doesn't Work, Neither does 'Contact Us'

N/A

ADSL Doesn't Work, Neither does 'Contact Us'

My ADSL connection does not work. At first the support team tried lamely to help, but since it has been proven that the problem is at the F9 end, not mine, they have not responded or acknowledged my posts on "Contact Us". I want my dosh back as this is going nowhere.
5 REPLIES
N/A

RE: ADSL Doesn't Work, Neither does 'Contact Us'

> My ADSL connection does not work. At first the support team tried lamely to help, but since it has been proven that the problem is at the F9 end, not mine, they have not responded or acknowledged my posts on "Contact Us". I want my dosh back as this is going nowhere.

I agree. If I hear once more "its a BT routing issue" I'll scream. "Contact Us" is good in theory, but most posts get ignored. We pay good money for this service but get lousy treatment. Try Freeserve Broadband instead. You get an answer within 10 secs of dialing and someone who actually gives a sh*t. Not only will f9 lose my account but my business broadband account too. Hit 'em where it hurts!!
N/A

> > My ADSL connection does not work. At first the support team tried lamely to help, but since it has been proven that the problem is at the F9 end, not mine, they have not responded or acknowledged my posts on "Contact Us". I want my dosh back as this is going nowhere.
>
> I agree. If I hear once more "its a BT routing issue" I'll scream. "Contact Us" is good in theory, but most posts get ignored. We pay good money for this service but get lousy treatment. Try Freeserve Broadband instead. You get an answer within 10 secs of dialing and someone who actually gives a sh*t. Not only will f9 lose my account but my business broadband account too. Hit 'em where it hurts!!

----------------------------------------------------
I agree with the "ignored" bit completely, i dont expect instantanious results/replies but its pretty dire service at the minute, was good at first but has got worse with time, if it carry's on i will be migrating myself eventually as i cant take the crappy packet loss Sad

I wouldnt be posting on here if F9 got their act together and gave a good service with the contact bit but i feel i must also voice my opinion on her continuously until my connection gets sorted out.
N/A

Voice your opinion on the uk.telecom.broadband NG.

I posted today (Force9 Warning) all I got was people who thought the service was Sh*t hot. Sorry but I think it's just Sh*t.

Come on give me some support
N/A

N/A

And again, I agree - if there are any more problems with 'Bt's Router, I will hit the roof!!!!!!!!