Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Break

LiamM
Grafter

A Break

Guys,

I'm off tomorrow (or should I say later on today) boating on the Norfolk Broads for a week with me girlfriend and her family. I'll be back next Friday.

This is just a request to have some consideration for the other mods while I'm away. The forums are getting quite heated and busy, whilst, for the mods, we all have a few other things on our plate at the moment.

Couple that with the fact that some of us aren't even sure if we want to stay here any more, and you'll understand that modding is hard work at the minute!

So, when I get back, it would be glorious to see everyone getting on well, no personal attacks, insults etc... no nuisance, unwelcomed and pointless threads and a nice happy forum to spend time in and discuss things.

This is not just aimed at the userbase, but PN also. This weeks actions have shocked me. You need to turn yourself around and be positive... proactive... lets get PN back to the way things used to be.

And if a week off was not enough, I'm away again just a few days after I get back. I'm off to Prague for a week on 7th September. Can't wait :-)

So, yeh, erm.... take care of yourselves, and perhaps more importantly each other. We'll work through all this, I know we will.. and for those that don't think we can or don't want to.. well you're not welcome here in my opinion :p

I can be emailed while I am away if you fancie... liam@chriam.co.uk - or the mods have my mobile number if anyone had anything to discuss... but unfortunately - they don't provide broadband on the boats Tongue

Cheers guys.... See you all next week! (Presuming PN don't Axe any others!)

Liam
4 REPLIES
N/A

A Break

Liam,

Enjoy the break. Replenish the stress levels and have fun.

But two breaks in quick succession? Thats taking the mick Smiley

Get back to work bluffer. Smiley
Community Veteran

A Break

I don't think Liam's bluffing, see over on plusnetters ;-)
Community Veteran

Re: A Break

So, when I get back, it would be glorious to see everyone getting on well, no personal attacks, insults etc... no nuisance, unwelcomed and pointless threads and a nice happy forum to spend time in and discuss things.

Would've been nice :roll:
LiamM
Grafter

A Break

Would indeedy.....

Back to work for me.... Sad