cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

80 MINS ON HOLD TO SUPPORT & STILL NO ANSWER

N/A

80 MINS ON HOLD TO SUPPORT & STILL NO ANSWER

I have not been able to reliably connect to ADSL for several days now. The throughput dies after 10 to 30 minutes and then nothing, not even if you disconnect & reconnect, even after powering off.

I raised a ticket with customer support 2 days ago and had no feedback since so tried to ring the support line at 21:20 this evening. After 80, yes 80 minutes of being on hold I gave up.

I wonder what sort of support is, if any, F9 give to its customers. I've been loyal to them for many years now but this display is the worst I have ever seen.

Does any one know how to make contact and get an answer from these people??

Cheers
Geoff
--
6 REPLIES
N/A

RE: 80 MINS ON HOLD TO SUPPORT & STILL NO ANSWER

> I have not been able to reliably connect to ADSL for several days now. The throughput dies after 10 to 30 minutes and then nothing, not even if you disconnect & reconnect, even after powering off.
>
> I raised a ticket with customer support 2 days ago and had no feedback since so tried to ring the support line at 21:20 this evening. After 80, yes 80 minutes of being on hold I gave up.
>
> I wonder what sort of support is, if any, F9 give to its customers. I've been loyal to them for many years now but this display is the worst I have ever seen.
>
> Does any one know how to make contact and get an answer from these people??
>
> Cheers
> Geoff
>
> --
>

Found out how to get through to Customer Support. Ring at 2 in the morning as I just have and they answer within a couple of minutes. No resolution to the problem though but at least I've spoken with someone.
Geoff

--
N/A

RE: 80 MINS ON HOLD , NOT ON!!!

> > I have not been able to reliably connect to ADSL for several days now. The throughput dies after 10 to 30 minutes and then nothing, not even if you disconnect & reconnect, even after powering off.
> >
> > I raised a ticket with customer support 2 days ago and had no feedback since so tried to ring the support line at 21:20 this evening. After 80, yes 80 minutes of being on hold I gave up.
> >
> > I wonder what sort of support is, if any, F9 give to its customers. I've been loyal to them for many years now but this display is the worst I have ever seen.
> >
> > Does any one know how to make contact and get an answer from these people??
> >
> > Cheers
> > Geoff
> >
> > --
> >
>
> Found out how to get through to Customer Support. Ring at 2 in the morning as I just have and they answer within a couple of minutes. No resolution to the problem though but at least I've spoken with someone.
> Geoff
>
>
> --
>

Hi Geoff,
I like you have been a loyal F9 customer for severl years now and the one thing that hacks me off a great deal is F9's lack of responsiveness to its users (me included)when we have technical problems.
The ticketing system is just not fast enough,I dont believe this represents good quality customer support, to leave people hanging for 24hrs or more.

I know that I am not the only one that does feel this way and I have passed my comments on to F9 and I would like them to take these points on board and make improvements to their customer care/support. Yes! it might even mean that F9 have to employ more support staff or someone who can answer the phone more quickly.

I'd like to see F9 have a lead time of no more than 2 hours to answer customer tickets, and NO! I dont think this is unrealistic.

IR

--
N/A

RE: 80 MINS ON HOLD , NOT ON!!!

Yes, I agree. When I joined a few months ago, the ticket system was really good. Now it has gone down to days before a reply. And the phone support is rubbish. You will be on hold for ages and then be told they know about the problem, and they hope it will be resolved soon!
N/A

Take a look at my Phone Quest topic on the Force9 forums.
N/A

> Take a look at my Phone Quest topic on the Force9 forums.

I feel sorry for you all. My experience of their customer service is nothing short of excellent. Sure, the longest I had to wait to get through was 40 mins but every other time has had an excellent response. They have even made calls to me to check on progress of problems. So to me Force9 provide a great service. Lets hope the techie problems have gone!
N/A

> > Take a look at my Phone Quest topic on the Force9 forums.
>
> I feel sorry for you all. My experience of their customer service is nothing short of excellent. Sure, the longest I had to wait to get through was 40 mins but every other time has had an excellent response. They have even made calls to me to check on progress of problems. So to me Force9 provide a great service. Lets hope the techie problems have gone!

---
Strange normally they respond to the discussion forums as well don't they? Why have they not this time?

cheers,

Greg