cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5 GB cap

N/A

5 GB cap

How many others out there have had the unexpected email warning them that they have "exceeded the product design of Broadband Plus." I say unexpected because less than a month before I was tempted to migrate to PN because of there "unlimited download".No need to worry I was informed.I am worried and I'm looking at ulternative ISP's. Evil Evil
4 REPLIES
Community Veteran

5 GB cap

Hi rogbur,

Welcome to the forums. You might want to check out the posts in the Community Feedback forum as that is the place for discussion of PlusNet products and services. Have a read through all the related posts there and hopefully you will find the information you need.

Chris
N/A

5 GB cap

Yup, same here. VERY annoyed that these caps have been put in place.

Me and the other 4 people in my house swear blind that we signed up to what was advertised as an "unlimited" service, and all of a sudden I'm running 33kbps!!! I've found the ticket system frustrating, and the information I get back is only relevant to Premier customers.

Who else is in the same situation?
N/A

5 GB cap

Thanks sixandnine69 for replying.to my post.PN. contacted me and stated that they never offered unlimeted broadband.Now I know I am not wrong they are.I sighned up on 19th.Dec.and they never mentioned that a cap was being introduced.Very underhand I thought. Evil
Community Veteran

5 GB cap

Thread locked. As I said please take a look at the Community Support forum and please try to avoid overspilling this into unrelated forums.

Chris