cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

18866.com

N/A

18866.com

Just thought i would mention a great service I recently discovered for use in making most daily telephone calls. The web site www.18866.com basically is a service using an indirect dial up code before every call (18866) and all landline local and national UK calls cost only 1p to connect and nothing for the call, for as long as you like!

Sounded too good to be true until I tried it. I have used it for nearly two months now and my first invoice for 288 local and national calls was only £2.85.

You still have to pay basic BT option 1 line rental but certainly saves all those charges BT make at 5p min call charge.

Mobile calls also cheap at weekends at only 2 p a minute and calls to USA also 2 p a mniute.

Just thought I would like to share this as I think it is really great value and reckon I can knock around £30.00 a quarter of my current phone bill. Cheesy
8 REPLIES
N/A

18866.com

Sounds too good to be true Shockedops:

Might give it a try though, thanks for the heads up
joecool
Grafter

18866.com

Theres no catch, excellent service ! would recommend !

There's its sister company 1899.com

Same as 18866 really except some charges slightly different UK MOBLES (WEEKDAYS) 10p & 3p connection charge. Also abroad may vary...........

Personally I think its the best one out there........no mthy charge like some etc
N/A

18866.com

All of these companies are excelent for making cheaper phone calls. The only problem is, you can end up with so many, your not sure who to call, and you have loads of extra bills to manage and check.
joecool
Grafter

18866.com

Its straight forward really, & can check all details at any time on line............very cheap !
N/A

18866.com

Online bill, paper bills. What does it matter?

It doesn't make the bills any less hard to manage, it just means they can't get lost, covered in coffee and the rest of the "We didn't get one" excuses.

It is hard enough managing a single Bill from BT. But when you add your bT bill, and 2 or 3 shortcode suppliers into the pile, you can end up in a mess and possibly overbilled.
joecool
Grafter

18866.com

Works well if you want to save some cash, certainly beats 'BT's prices'
N/A

18866.com

Still using this thing, havn't been billed yet (6 weeks of use)

I'm upto £1.21! Shockedops:
joecool
Grafter

18866.com

I still receive regular invoices, don't over do it rbentley Cheesy