Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

when does sync speed update?

stevyd10
Dabbler

when does sync speed update?

Hey,
I have just upgraded from small business to business (the top apart from sdsl) and the main reason was for the almost double speed in uploads. I was just wondering how long it would roughly take till i get the higher speed? My router is still saying:
DownStream Connection Speed 7616 kbps
UpStream Connection Speed 448 kbps
My account updated yesterday and I have tried resetting the router a few times to see if I could manually reset the speed. So basically any idea on a timescale before i get what i paid for?Huh
5 REPLIES 5
Mark
Grafter

Re: when does sync speed update?

Hi there.
When did you request the upgrade? We have to submit a modify order to Wholesale to have your line upgraded to the Max Premium product. This normally takes a couple of working days to complete.
stevyd10
Dabbler

Thanks for the reply.
I believe it was about a week ago I requested the upgrade and my account was upgraded on Saturday like PN said. I guess being the weekend then bt won't have upgraded the line. I'll keep watch over the next few days.
Thanks
James
Grafter

Hi Stevyd,
It looks like the order wasn't actually placed.
But I've placed it now and it should complete tomorrow.
stevyd10
Dabbler

ah right thank you!
is that the account upgrade? as my account is already upgraded or is that just the line upgrade?
Thanks
James
Grafter

I literally placed an order to upgrade your BT product from IPStream Max to IPStream Max Premium.
Your account is already "Business Premier".