Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

very unhappy business customer

chris2005
Grafter

very unhappy business customer

Hi Plusnet
I'm feeling very disappointed with the recent conversation with a member of plus net who contacted me Thursday 26.02.15 advising me they could save me money by putting me on a better tariff reducing call costs and still keeping my unlimited internet usage, and all I had to do was commit to a 24 month contract.
Following my telephone conversation I received an email to say that I am being changed to a package with 25GB of usage a month which is completely useless to me.  I contacted yourselves as soon as I noticed this email asking what was the meaning of this as the email wasn't what I has signed up for via the telephone conversation, for which the gentleman on the phone (after a quick check on my account) advised me my account hasn't been maintained accordingly over the last few months and apologised for any inconvenience caused and would get this sorted straight away. 
Now my internet usage is ridiculous, simple tasks like loading up a page take several minuted and as my business is internet based I find this severely frustrating !!!
I wish I had never been contacted last Thursday as my internet was running perfectly prior to this and was I happy enough paying what I was paying.
I would appreciate this matter being sorted ASAP and an email to confirming.
Best Regards
Chris.

6 REPLIES 6
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: very unhappy business customer

Sorry to hear about the issues you've had.
The e-mail you received had a few errors in as you are now on a Unlimited package,
Are you still having issues with your connection?
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
chris2005
Grafter

Hi Matthew
Its taking forever to open pages.
I've done a test and the ping is 2035ms

Its just terrible at the moment, I'm pulling my hair out.
Regards
Chris
chris2005
Grafter

I forgot to mention that sometimes the crackle on the line is so bad I have to call people back.
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

That sounds like your issues are nothing to do with the type of account you are on but that you have a fault on your line.
Could post the information requested in this post: http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,96155.0.html
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
AlaricAdair
Champion
Fixes: 1

Quote from: chris2005

I've done a test and the ping is 2035ms

To put it into perspective I once installed a line from London UK to Almaty Kazakhstan, it had a ping time of 700 ms.
As Jelv suggests it sounds like there's a line fault.
Now Zen, but a +Net residue.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Hi Chris,
I've just had a look over the account and can't see any fault ticket at the moment. If you're having issues you should get in touch with our business support team and they'll help get this sorted for you.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.