cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"No ATM activity detected on your DSL line"

aquamarines

"No ATM activity detected on your DSL line"

Hi, I reported this fault earlier by telephone, I was hoping I might get an update through this forum, as I'm often away from the phone and only have net access at home.
The fault is at my business premises. In addition to what's been discussed already, I took my Tesco router from home and plugged it in; as well as my old BT router and all three routers have the same error.
As my BT router was working just yesterday (and has for about four years) it seems obvious to me that BT have sabotaged my phone line. Not surprising, I've never known a more disgusting and immoral company in my life. I guess they do this to make you look bad, and tie you up in hours of tech support.
Anyway, I'd appreciate any updates you can provide.
Regards, Andy
2 REPLIES 2
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: "No ATM activity detected on your DSL line"

Hi and welcome to the forums. I can see that your fault ticket is waiting for one of our business team to pick this up for you, I'll give them a nudge and ask someone to take a look.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
D4v3
Dabbler

Re: "No ATM activity detected on your DSL line"

Morning Andy,
I am sorry to hear your experiencing problems connecting. I'll take a look at your fault now and update the ticket on your account with more information.