cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't place orders - We can't run a line check at your address at the moment.

carl0s
Rising Star

can't place orders - We can't run a line check at your address at the moment.

I managed to place one order for business fibre. I need to place another 16. I finally found time to do it now.

But, I can't place the orders.

I get:

"We can't run a line check at your address at the moment.

Please wait a few minutes and then try again."

The brower's dev tools seems to suggest this might be linked to the Facebook outage.

Why facebook is preventing me from placing business broadband orders is just beyond me. facepalm. Yes, I know. Analytics.

I guess I'll have to try tomorrow whilst trying to deal with all the usual stuff.

5 REPLIES 5
carl0s
Rising Star

Re: can't place orders - We can't run a line check at your address at the moment.

oh, hmm, I have managed to order a couple more.. I skipped those other two that I had tried.

Maybe it's something about the postcodes...

carl0s
Rising Star

Re: can't place orders - We can't run a line check at your address at the moment.

I managed 11 of the 17. Seems to be just those addresses. I'll let facebook off Cheesy

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hey @carl0s,

Sorry to hear you ran into this issue - have you since gotten this sorted out?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
carl0s
Rising Star

Hi. I did it over the phone, and Matt was very helpful, got me through the remaining five very quickly, did a great job.

cheers,
Carl

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

That's great to hear @carl0s, I'm glad to hear it's been sorted! Smiley 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team