Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I find a VAT receipt?

mssystems
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

Where do I find a VAT receipt?

As it says in the subject line. Our latest invoice from PN has "This is not a VAT receipt" stamped on it. How do we get a VAT receipt? Accountants are asking...
4 REPLIES 4
pjmarsh
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 20

Re: Where do I find a VAT receipt?

Are you sure that you are on a business account (I see this is posted in the Business board)? Usually the business accounts get the VAT invoices automatically, whereas they aren't available on residential accounts which have the "This is not a VAT invoice" included on them.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

HI @mssystems

Thanks for getting in touch.

As a business customer your invoices will be broken down to show details including and excluding VAT. Along with this on the bottom of page 1 of your invoice you will be able to see the required VAT registered details for ourselves.

I am not able to see anything that advises that your invoice is not a VAT invoice, are these details listed on the email that you have received?

Regards,

mssystems
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

Thanks for the response.

We have two PN accounts.  A business account for my business premises and a home account for my home. 

The business pays for both PN accounts and so the accountants require VAT receipts for both PN accounts.

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hi there @mssystems,

Thank you for confirming that information. As @pjmarsh mentions we do not provide VAT receipts for residential accounts, as per our terms and conditions, these are only provided for a business account. I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused.