Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to move my broadband

GoochyMeUK
Dabbler

Want to move my broadband

Hi,

I did contact someone from the support team but did not get very far. I was told to contact OpenReach who do not speak to customers. I am going to be moving premises soon and it does not have a BT line installed. The address I have does not show on any BT database but shows on Royal Mail's, Virgin's etc even know the property was built in 1926.

I am happy to pay for BT to come out and see what they can offer as the property opposite me has a BT line going in via the post across the road even know that does not show within BT address finder.

Any help would be great.

Cheers

James

2 REPLIES 2
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Want to move my broadband

Looking at the contact left by the advisor it seems you asked about FTTC, which didn't appear to be available at the new premises. We may be able to activate ADSL but it's best to speak to the business support team to discuss this.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
GoochyMeUK
Dabbler

Re: Want to move my broadband

Hi Chris,

The advisor was also unable to advise on what speed I could get with ADSL as the address is not listed. I have managed to speak with BT and they advise that the chosen ISP needs to put a request in for update address before any order could take place.
I'll speak again with the business team but all I had from was the last advisor was to contact BT openreach.