cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VAT Invoices

Username
Grafter

VAT Invoices

It really is unacceptable that I have to give "the accounts department" full access to our PlusNet account (via the Portal) just so they can print out monthly VAT invoices. Allocating an email address for PDF Invoices to be emailed too is all that is needed.
Come on PlusNet pull your fingers out and sort this out (even if just for Business Customers), please, pretty please! - After all this was first raised in July 2006
See http://usergroup.plus.net/pugit/view.php?id=27 and http://usergroup.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,5382.0.html
7 REPLIES 7
Lurker
Grafter

Re: VAT Invoices

The easiest way is to switch to Andrews and Arnold.
They do as you describe (and if you have multiple accounts, the logons are seperate - the accounts team can log in to see the account/finance info, but each account is managed separately, so the admin can be easily delegated/kept secure.
Depending how many accounts you have, and what your requirements are for download allowances, it might not cost you a huge amount more. (I was recommended them by two separate PN staffers...)
MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

We have raised this with Plusnet many times and at one point it was on a list of 'priority' items to get resolved?  But sadly rational reasoning even for business accounts has largely fallen on deaf ears.  it may be included in the reported upgrades to the billing system, but as it is not a direct revenue earner it is unlikely to happen!  I would dearly love to be proved wrong on this point, but I won't hold my breath for the outcome.
Perhaps there is now less focus on the value of business customers?  Certainly this feature is one of the many things I look for in a business account. 
Maurice

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

I also would like this facility and did put my name to the Pugit.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Lurker
Grafter

It was the length of time business users have been kept waiting that prompted my post to tell folks where they could get that service from.
Everybody seems to want it, yet progress is never made.
@Username - imagine how much of a pain it is if you have to log in to 6 accounts each month to retrieve the invoices.
Username
Grafter

Only 6! I have clients who have more accounts than that  Smiley Sad

Username
Grafter

@PlusNet:  Please will someone from PlusNet lcomment on this issue - Yes we know you like us to visit the Portal, but to you really think that someone who only needs the VAT Invoice (ie the accounts person) is really going to read and act on any messages you may post there?
Simon
Grafter

.. me want too.