Did you mean: 

Unlimited Business Broadband

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Re: Unlimited Business Broadband

Hello @kennethk

I have responded to your query via a ticket. You can view this ticket by Clicking Here

Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to get back in touch with us.

Many thanks.

kennethk
Dabbler

Thank you so much Albus!

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @kennethk no problem Smiley

Always pleased to help all who those who enter into Hogwarts......I mean Plusnet's Community Forum.

Best wishes.

kennethk
Dabbler

It appears that I still receive the usage allowance warning emails. Can this be stopped? Thank you.

BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Hi @kennethk, thanks for getting back to us. I've looked into your account and updated the ticket we have rasied in regards to the charges and notifications you're currently receiving for additional usage which can be seen here

kennethk
Dabbler

My contract is Unlimited and should not be receiving any usage emails in the first place. It's really worrying that you think I am on 50GB plan. Can you please look into this and update your system accordingly properly?

BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @kennethk,  I've replied to your ticket response which can be seen here in regards to your current package.

kennethk
Dabbler

OK I have changed the product using the website Product Change facility - is this all correct now? Thanks

BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @kennethk, that's perfect yeah. The account change should take palce tomorrow meaning the excess usage notificatiosns should stop there too. As mentioned, I'll be monitoring your account until your next invoice date however if there's anyhting we can help you with in the meantime or moving forwards then pelase don't hesitatet to get abck in touch as we're happy to help.

kennethk
Dabbler

So after 6 months, the dreaded usage allowance warning email is back. I am on "Unlimited Business Fibre Broadband and phone" - I hope you are not charging me £1 per 1GB. Please rectify this? Thanks.

kennethk
Dabbler

Yes you are charging me. I have just received your bill with extra metered charge of £20 + VAT, which altogether amounts to £64.20 that is to be deducted from my bank account. How will you rectify this? Answer at once please.

LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Hi kennethk,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I apologise for the issue with your billing and appreciate the concern this has caused you.

I have looked into this and have responded here.

If you need any further assistance on this issue, please do not hesitate to come back to me.

Thanks - LF

kennethk
Dabbler

You are still sending me the usage allowance warning emails. While this is expected since you did not do anything to correct this last month, I am quite fed up with it to be frank. Can you please sort this out now? Many thanks. 

kennethk
Dabbler

Just received the latest bill dated 02/03/2020 and it's £83.40. What's going on? I demand the refund and this ongoing issue rectified at onece please.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Thanks for getting back to us @kennethk 

I'm sorry to see you're still being charged for extra usage fees.

I've firstly issued you with another refund you should receive within the next 5 to 10 working days. We can't change the bill amount though but you should receive the refund either before we take the full amount or shortly afterwards.

I've also discussed this with a colleague from our billing team and we've raised a task to a back-end team to investigate further and fix this. I'll let you know as soon as I know more which should be within the next 24 to 48 hours.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet