cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENTLY need to know how to divert a phone number to provide emergency NHS Optician services

DP2

URGENTLY need to know how to divert a phone number to provide emergency NHS Optician services

I'm an Optician in Devon with 2 Practices. We are open, providing vital emergency & essential NHS eyecare to the public; but due to having to furlough staff, I urgently need to set up a phone divert service so I can personally attend one Practice but make sure I get calls directed to me from the other location. Would greatly appreciate someone walking me through the process as unable to get through to anyone at Plusnet customer support , nor can I get to chat on-line live - just not loading.

Thanks in anticipation. David

7 REPLIES 7
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: URGENTLY need to know how to divert a phone number to provide emergency NHS Optician services

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Chat to Business

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

Re: URGENTLY need to know how to divert a phone number to provide emergency NHS Optician services

198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 41

Adding Call Features  https://www.plus.net/plustalk/index.php?page=wlr_add_call_features

Instructions   https://www.plus.net/help/phone/call-features/

Murphy was an optimist
Zen FTTC 40/10 + Digital Voice   FRITZ!Box 7530
BT technician (Retired)
jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

I don' t know whether, if you elect to have Call Divert, it will start immediately / within 24 hours or whether it will be at your next billing date. Some features seem to be the former but adding / changing a call plan is the latter unless you can get a staff member to do it sooner (by PM'ing them). 

Hopefully someone can clarify.

198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 41

On the "Add Call Features" page it says -

These call features are subject to our and your contract will start as soon as possible after ordering a call feature. Within 24 hours is usual I believe.

AFAIK it's only Call Plans which start at the next billing date.

Murphy was an optimist
Zen FTTC 40/10 + Digital Voice   FRITZ!Box 7530
BT technician (Retired)
DP2

Cheers for your reply 👍

DP2

👍 Apreciated!