Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible business support agent

jmcgarrigle
Grafter

Terrible business support agent

Hi guys,
Just had an absolutely hopeless call with an agent on the business support line. I was following up on a ticket regarding a consistent level of packet loss we're experiencing on a fibre connection. She absolutely didn't have a clue what to do.. or even what the problem was, who to escalate it to, or generally anything really.
I'd really suggest that someone reviews the call recording if there is one, as this agent shouldn't be dealing with faults, and certainly not business faults. I'd also like to confirm that the issue has been escalated correctly, as I don't have much confidence.
Thanks,
-J
5 REPLIES 5
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Re: Terrible business support agent

Posting the ticket number here would really assist the forum team.
Sad to hear of your issue with business support.  When I was a business customer, I found them consistently excellent; note that due to a rather poor rural line I had a lot of contact with them.  Hence my experience was spread over a long period of time.
Hope you are soon sorted - you might even get KS on your case - top guy!  ...as is the Scottsman with a Yorkshire wife.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

jmcgarrigle
Grafter

Good point Townman - ticket ref is 101444716
Cheers.
-J
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Hi,
I've just had a look over the ticket and can see that it's with the right place to get looked into.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
scrookes
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

I'm taking a look for you this morning. I'll update the ticket with what I am hoping to achieve and will keep you updated.
AlaricAdair
Champion
Fixes: 1

I've generally found the business support to be good, though in my first weeks with PN I was exposed a a wally in the business support team. When I raised the issue with PN they dealt with it promptly.
Now Zen, but a +Net residue.