cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still no fix offered and no broadband since 8 March!!

Dunstablians

Still no fix offered and no broadband since 8 March!!

So, Plusnet haven't offered any fix options and haven't been supplying our business with any broadband since installation days ago, on top of the initial week's delay on the agreed start date.  Byut of course, we're paying for a service we HAVEN'T GOT.

Now we haven't got any broadband to run our small community rugby club on, as the engineer sent out didn't do anything to fix the problems.

Oh and no-one is answering the 24/7 customer service line for 20+ minutes and I can't have more than 4 questions open on my account - which is convenient, being as my only questions are linked to the complete and utter failure of Plusnet to provide any service whatsoever since taking our money!!

Feel massively let down by Plusnet and now really suffering form the false promises made from this business.

1 REPLY 1
RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Re: Still no fix offered and no broadband since 8 March!!

Hi there,

I can see that the engineer attended and the notes from the visit seem to indicate that the root cause of your issue was due to non-Plusnet equipment or the way that the equipment was connected?

I've taken a look at your connection and you're not far off being connected - you just need to follow the instructions I've added to your fault ticket here and you should be good to go.

Let us know how you get on.

Best wishes

Dave