cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still cannot print older business bills

Quidnunc100

Still cannot print older business bills

I've seen long threads on this (unresolved) topic. I can see old bills. I can see the new bill format for my latest bill. Hooray.

I cannot print previous months as the scroll down window only allows you to see part of the bill. Screenshots don't work either as the bill and stuff hidden under all merge together.

How do I get legible and permissible (by HMRC) copies of my older bills, particularly for July and August?

Yes, I can print the latest month (September) in the new format if I right click the pop up window. I can also download as a PDF. By the way, the pop up window is microscopic on my large screen, though it should auto-size. The PDF, when you go to save, has no name. Most sites with this feature give the PDF a default meaningful name. Just constructive criticisms.

4 REPLIES 4
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Still cannot print older business bills

Have you tried this method I use in Firefox for older bills ?

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Or you could try this option:

If you are using Firefox you could try this:

View my bill --> Select 'old' bill --> right click any where in the bill --> 'This frame' -->  'Print frame'.

Job's a good 'un!

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Quidnunc
Hooked

That works well - thanks. It would have been so easy to add this option on the page. I found it marginally easier to right click the frame, open the frame in a new tab, review and print from there.

MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Ta for the response.  Both options have their merit depending on what else you want to do with the Bill.

One is good for a quick print, the other is better if you want to also save it as a file.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.