Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speed regrade questions

grimme
Grafter

Speed regrade questions

Hi
We're currently on a fixed 2mb line, but would like to utilise a higher upload speed in order to backup filles externally.
Questions are - how quickly can a line be upgraded to max premium and more importantly how quickly would it be able to go back to a fixed speed if the connection turns out to be worse? (It's in an old warehouse building shared between multiple offices and wiring issues could be a problem)
How would we go about requesting such a change - could it be asked for over a weekend to be in place monday morning?
I also note in a previous thread talk about bonding lines - if the above change was not a success and we went back to fixed rate, bonding  lines could be of interest - has anything moved on the bonding proposal?
Thanks.
4 REPLIES 4
James
Grafter

Re: Speed regrade questions

Hiya,
We've not had any progress on the bonding front.
If you moved to Max Premium, it would take one working day and equally, if you were to move back, it would also take 1 working day.
Let me know if you want an order placing.
grimme
Grafter

Thanks James.
Can we go for it - if the order's placed today - it should be changed over during monday (I'm hoping  - as I'll be in the office to reboot the router)
James
Grafter

I've placed the order Smiley
It'll complete on Monday.
grimme
Grafter

Thanks James,
Looking forward to Monday now (and that doesn't happen often!)