Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Response time to tickets

mal0z
Grafter

Response time to tickets

I raised a ticket on Friday evening  ID: 29550711
but here on Monday and no acknowledgement . I wasn't after an answer immediately .
We have seen many complaints here on community about slugged response to tickets -  see it for myself now.  Sad
7 REPLIES 7
Andrew_B
Grafter

Re: Response time to tickets

Hey Mal.
Sorry for the delay on this one, our Biz support team are a little busier than usual due to last weeks product refresh.
I've flagged your ticket and someone should be taking a look at it soon.
mal0z
Grafter

Many thanks Andrew -
but maybe sometime in the 48 hours or so - someone could at least have quickly replied just to acknowledge receipt and that it would be dealt with ASAP. especially some of the night staff who in all probability were not that busy ? - or have you been inundated with problems with the new business accounts ? - I hope not.  Wink
Mark
Grafter

or have you been inundated with problems with the new business accounts ? - I hope not.  Wink

Touch of negativity there Mal?
I'm sorry that you've experienced such a delay with a business ticket. That's unacceptable and I'll raise that with the CSC management in the morning.
The business team have had a double hit recently with a number of the guys off Ill and the success of the new product launch coupled with the continued growth in our Partner programme. Our KPI's and SLA's are not where I want them this week but we are getting back to normal and have a commitment to further increase the size of the team in the coming weeks.
I'll look at your ticket in the morning and work out why we dropped the ball so badly.
Mark
mal0z
Grafter

Thanks Mark
to be clear - James was looking after it - but he slopped off on holiday  ;).
I waited until he was out the door ( I didn't want to put him to any more trouble ) - and then put in a ticket just so that it was captured.

I appreciate it was the first week of new product, and being a peak holiday time - that may give problems. ( Maybe product releases should not be during the busiest holiday period ?  ;D. )
It's not business critical  for us - so I'm trying not to make a fuss - but a business ticket is a business ticket. 🙂

Mark
Grafter

It isnt holiday which has impacted us. If only it was. We manage leave time very effectively but when the dreaded lurgey strikes about 25% of the team it makes a heck of a hole.
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Not swine flu I hope
mal0z
Grafter

Issue resolved - thanks guys