Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request for letter of deadlock

ZeusLtd
Hooked

Request for letter of deadlock

Dear Plusnet,

After 5 weeks of waiting for my broadband to work, I am requesting a letter of deadlock to resolve my position.

I requested to move my business address, the date was set for 27/04, I was told all was well. A new contract started on this date, but without any service, I see this as null and void. Since this time I have drawn your attention to the issue several times a week, without any resolution.

I am told weekly that my service will be on within 24 or 48 hours, but after 2 weeks of this line from various staff, I give up. I call customer service 4 times a week, to be told they are not able to do anything except at that time. I understand that it has now been expedited, this happened 3 days ago, with no result. I have just been told that to speak with a supervisor may take 3 hours of waiting. Having submitted 2 complaints, I have received no reply for 4 days, I give up!

Looking at previous posts, I best send this by post, just to be sure someone reads it.

Hopeful of resuming business with another provider,

Giles

9 REPLIES 9
Mav
Fixes: 514

Re: Request for letter of deadlock

Moderator's note:

Thread moved from My Order to Business.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Hi Giles.

I'm sorry to hear about your experience.

From what I can see you've raised a complaint online via ticket 175797553 and our complaints team will get back to you within 5 working days. Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

With regards to the problem you're having I do sincerely apologies for the continued delays with providing a service at your new address. It looks like there's no availability for standard broadband so we've had to place a fibre order instead.

I can see the expedite has been accepted but due to engineer availability it hasn't actually brought the completion date forward I'm afraid. As it stands the fibre order is set to complete on the 12/06/2018 at any point up to midnight

We'll be in touch afterwards.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
ZeusLtd
Hooked

Good to have a reply with a positive spin.

Please note that my complaint began on 29/04 when I had no service, giving you 2 days grace for your deadline of 27/04. I did not realise that I must telephone support, submit an online complaint and post on the forum to receive an answer, this is a lesson learned!

I called support today, as noted below, why were they not able to tell me about the new date of 12/06?

I will wait quietly until 12/06, but I hold little hope of this completing my order, as I have had 3 'final' dates already in my 5 week wait for access to the wonderful internet.

I guess that as you believe you are resolving the issue slowly, my request for a letter of deadlock is denied?

Giles

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

No problems Giles.

I'm neither declining nor approving your deadlock request, that's something for our complaints team to decide.

Let us know over here if you still don't have a service after the 12th and we'll be happy to chase it up.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
ZeusLtd
Hooked

As the request for deadlock has been delayed, with no reply on the subject, I wish to terminate the contract with immediate effect.

As no service has been provided, the contract is void, so there is no issue.

Several 'live dates' have now been missed, I am no longer prepared to deal with Plusnet.
Please reply to confirm.

Giles

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hi Giles.

As I've advised your order is due to complete on the 12th with no reported delays currently (I've just checked this again).

I can see one of my colleagues in our complaints team has now taken ownership of your complaint via ticket 173073324.

As they're your case handler, I'd recommend discussing this matter with them further.

Thanks

Anoush

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
ZeusLtd
Hooked

Thank you for your response, but please be a little more considerate with your language in future. As I stated, the line was due to go live on 27/04, I have still have no service, this is a delay.

I hope that your colleagues are able to respond to the complaint, but my hopes are no longer high, the service from Plusnet has been non-existent so far.

I can do nothing more than continue to wait for a response,

Giles

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Apologies Giles, I was referring to no reported delays since placing the fibre order.

I do appreciate you've experienced a delay overall.

Fingers crossed things go smoothly from this point on.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
ZeusLtd
Hooked

Just to say that all is now resolved.

I cancelled the order and have chosen to open a new account with EE.

I did not yet...... receive a reply to my complaint, glad I did not wait any longer for support from Plusnet.

Happy now I no longer have an issue, shame my experience was so bad.