Did you mean: 

Referrals not been paid

RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Re: Referrals not been paid

Hi @uos

Thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry that this has not been picked up as yet - I have chased this with our billing team for you and updated your open complaint ticket here.

Best wishes

Dave

uos
Dabbler

is there a number to call regarding this as notice its put on hold until Dec 19, so 4 months after i should have been paid!!

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Unfortunately any number you call, the adviser isn't likely to be able to do anything different.

The issue is being monitored by our billing team and they'll refund the accrued credit as soon as they can.

I'll check back and chase in a week's time instead of in 14 days.

Apologies for the delay in getting this sorted out.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
uos
Dabbler

still havent heard anything. 4 months I havent been paid now, please sort this out asap

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there, I can see that ticket 184665850 is with the right team to get that dealt with. Please avoid adding any further replies as that would lead to delays in it being picked up. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
uos
Dabbler

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Hello @uos,

We are sincerely sorry for the delay in getting this resolved for you and I can see that my colleague is personally monitoring this with our billing team to get this resolved.

I have spoken to him and he has sent an escalation in regards to this in hopes of speeding this up.

He will get back to you with an update as soon as we know more.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
uos
Dabbler

seen the last msg which says no idea when this will ever get paid as problems with your system. Can you just pay them manually. Not sure you would be not happy if customers owed you from 5 months ago and no idea when they would bother paying you?

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @uos,

I'm very sorry for the length of time that this is taking to resolve and that our billing team have been unable to provide a time frame. I've passed on feedback about this.

My colleague has taken ownership of this and will continue to liase with our billing team until all of your referral credits have been paid. Once this issue has been resolved, we can look into a gesture of goodwill for the inconvenience caused.

Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi @uos
To post back on here and clarify things, due to your account type being a free one, these aren’t built in our new billing engine, so we can’t process any refunds through it for you  

By rights free accounts shouldn’t be paying out referral credits as per the changes in May/June 2017, but I understand in your particular case you’re on a very unique account type from an age ago.

As far as I’m aware the only way we’d be able to refund the accrued credits to you is via cheque, however this won’t update the account and would ultimately leave the account in credit, stacking up more and more as the months go on.

We’ve raised a change request to build the functionality into the system for us to manually clear a credit off an account, which doesn’t currently exist for any account.

Once this is completed, we should then be able to refund you the appropriate amount via cheque then write off that amount from your account. Unfortunately though there is no timeframe I can provide for this work to be carried out. 

I’ll however continue to monitor for updates. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet