Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referrals not been paid

mort7890
Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: Referrals not been paid

Hi @Gandalf

What about the billing team looking at all the other missing referrals as well, I have raised a ticket, raised a few points on the ticket, asked for it to be escalated but still no response.

OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Hi @mort7890 ,

Having investigated the account and all of the referral accounts I have a further update.

As my update contains account specific information and billing information I've responded as a ticket which can be found here.

Please let me know via this forum when you've had a chance to respond and I'll get straight onto your response.

mort7890
Pro

Hi @OskarPapa

Responded with details and further request for escalation of my query, but thanks so far.

OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Hi @mort7890 ,

Thanks for your response.

As it stands I'm going to need to wait for the billing team to get back to me before I'm able to advise you further.

I expect to hear back within the next 48 hours but I'm out of the office until Saturday AM so as soon as I arrive I'll get onto this issue for you.

mort7890
Pro

Hi  @OskarPapa

I have put further comments on this morning with a request for escalation to higher management.

uos
Dabbler

still yet to be paid?

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

@uos, I can see our billing team are investigating the matter regarding your referrals and they'll refund the credits back to you as soon as we can.

@mort7890, I'm looking into the issue and I'll reply to your ticket soon.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
mort7890
Pro

@Gandalf

I raised a complaint 4 weeks ago with a request that this was now escalated. The complaints procedure on the portal indicates that this would be dealt with as quickly as possible. If it is a written complaint a response would be within 5 working days. I have now complained twice (September and October on the same ticket) which is well over the 5 working days, on both occasions requesting my complaint to be escalated to higher management and todate nothing. Is this breaking your code of practice.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

While I'm happy to arrange a manager to call you back could I ask what resolution you're looking for that's different to what I've offered you?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
mort7890
Pro

Hi @Gandalf

I think if you read the points raised and responded to on the ticket regarding referrals and the length of time to respond then I am sure you will understand why I asked for it to be escalated. Also regarding your comments it would appear that PN do not respect loyalty and are really not bothered about their customers. I will however reply to your resolution through the ticket in due course and within a reasonable time frame.

uos
Dabbler

Any chance you can chase this up as we are now owed 3 months of payments (Aug/Sep/Oct). I am sure you wouldn't be so lenient if I hadn't paid my Plusnet bill for over 3 months?

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

@mort7890 I can see @Gandalf has responded to your ticket.

@uos Our billing team are investigating this. We'll update you as soon as we know more

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
mort7890
Pro

Hi @MatthewWheeler

I think the billing team are experiencing major problems as they have been investigating for some time now. I have responded to the ticket.

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @mort7890, I can see @Gandalf is personally dealing with your issue, he will get back to you over the next few days once he has had chance to look into this further for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
uos
Dabbler

I think they have been investigating for 3 months plus now. Is there or number i can call to get this sorted or could someone call me is this is dragging on too much