cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recurring issues with edge kit

Mark
Grafter

Recurring issues with edge kit

Plusnet, the recurring nature of the outages this year is unsustainable for reliable business connectivity. Again this morning, 2 of my sites are down and relying on 4G failover.
It's happening too often and you guys know why. Whats the plan to resolve long term and eta for a permanent fix.
I cannot continue to justify keeping my remote sites with Plusnet, much as it pains me to consider moving away. The business support is first class but let down by flaky infrastructure.
Unacceptable Plusnet!
4 REPLIES 4
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Re: Recurring issues with edge kit

Mark,
There is indeed a MSO, which should now be clear.
The forums are not staffed by PN on Sundays - I have been trying to direct users to the main thread here - http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,134472.0.html
Sorry I never thought of looking in the business forum.
Kevin

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Mark
Grafter

I've a bit of an idea how this works Townman. But thanks for the pointer Wink
KR's
Mark Kelly
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Hi Mark,
...so I've been advised!  Wink
From your avitar, would I be correct that you enjoy your real ale?  Possibly a CAMRA member?
Kevin

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Mark
Grafter

Hi Kevin. You got it in one Smiley
Unfortunately, these days, I don't get to drink enough of it. PN introduced my to the delights of real ale some years ago and I've never looked back.