cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet don’t care about there customers

Nae2121

Plusnet don’t care about there customers

For about a week now my Router has been flashing orange I’ve spoken to numerous sales team members who haven’t helped , I’ve called your offices a 5 minute wait turned into 30 minutes . Your online chat hardly works for a business that prides it self on customer service I’m not convinced at all by it . Not to mention you have no Email address for customers to forward issues to when your so called online chat and “ call us now “ is no help .

I’m completely fed up with the service of this company almost every month there’s an issue .
1 REPLY 1
MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Re: Plusnet don’t care about there customers

Hi @Nae2121 

Welcome to the forums - I'm sorry it's not under better circumstances. 

Have you spoken to our Technical support teams at all? Whilst there may be some tech savvy Sales & COT agents - they do not go through the same training as our dedicated tech agents and will not be able to provide the same assistance. 

I can see from you RADIUS logs that you have not had a connection since the 15th: 

I've performed a WLR3 test and no fault has been found, however, a GEA test shows the router not being in sync ; 

Test OutcomeFail

Test Outcome CodeGTC_FTTC_SERVICE_1101

DescriptionModem at End User is not synchronised with the RDSLAM port. Check function of modem before submitting fault report

Main Fault LocationCA

Sync StatusOut Of Sync

Downstream Speed0.0 Mbps

Upstream Speed0.0 Mbps

Appointment RequiredY

Fault Report AdvisedY

NTE Power StatusUnknown

Voice Line Test ResultPass

Bridge TapNot Detected

Repetitive Electrical Impulse NoiseNot Detected

Estimated Line Length In Metres429.8

Upstream Rate AssessmentVery Good

Downstream Rate AssessmentReasonable

Interference PatternRegular Interference Observed on Week Days

Service ImpactRetrains Observed

Interference Duration Longest OccurrenceFrom 11:30 to 12:00

Interference LocationUnknown

Interference Observed In Days4

Home Wiring ProblemNot Detected

Downstream Policing Discard Rate0.0

Customer Traffic LevelUpstream and Downstream Traffic Detected

TechnologyVDSL

Profile Name0.128M-80M Downstream, Interleaving Low - 0.128M-20M Upstream, Error Protection Off

As you can seem it has asked me to check the "function of the router" before raising this to our supplier. This means that we need to do some at home checks with you prior to logging this as a fault. 

Can you run through our troubleshooting guides here.

If that doesn't help, the next thing would be to rule your internal wiring out by plugging the connection into your test socket (which is under the faceplate of your master socket) and seeing if the issue persists.This rules out your internal wiring, face plates and extension sockets as being the cause of these loss of connection.

How to locate the test socket and set your connection into it can be found here

If the connection does not reestablish after all these steps, please can you raise a fault to us here

Kind Regards, 

MoR