cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet doesn't seem to want business customers

JamesK
Dabbler

Plusnet doesn't seem to want business customers

I have a huge issue with Plusnet at the moment, we currently have about 6 accounts with them and will probably take out another 5 next year so managing them all is starting to become a real chore. I contacted them in late October to ask about combining them in their Partner program and was told that it was probably the best way to do it and that someone would contact me back which despite me chasing them loads still has not happened! I'm beginning to think that either Plusnet have too many business customers and want to lose a few or that they are focusing only on home users now but either way I am shocked by the slow response. If anyone from Plusnet wants to take a look at my ticket (30513349) it would be appreciated otherwise I'm going to have to start looking for an ISP that's a little more business friendly.....shame as I've been with plusnet since 2002!
5 REPLIES 5
Mark
Grafter

Re: Plusnet doesn't seem to want business customers

Hi James
I'm sorry we havent been in touch thus far. I have overall operational responsibility for our Partner programme and will be happy to pick up your query.
I'm not sure how this one has been missed but I'll get that rectified on Monday.
Whilst my colleagues in Consumer are certainly totally focussed on home users, we have a team dedicated to our Partner programme which has grown massively and forms an extremely important part of our business.
Apologies for the delay in dealing with your query but we'll put that to rights shortly.
Mark
Mark
Grafter

Hi James
My colleague Nick has tried to reach you today. He's left a voicemail with his contact details.
Let us know when you're free for a chat.
Mark
Lurker
Grafter

Good luck! It took me far too long to get any info - and Mark had to intervene with a kind offer of help too.
I declined on the basis that it shouldn't take intervention by a manager to sign up for a service...
I did manage to find a different ISP who allow me to run all my accounts (as I migrate each one across) under a single top level account.
They also send me an invoice as a pdf for the whole shooting match too - just one per month to reconcile.
They are more expensive than PN, but they (thus far) seem to be positioned where PN were when I was first attracted here.
livelee
Grafter

This is worrying.
I am on the verge of moving our 8 sites away from our current supplier and over to another.  Plus.net was who I was originally going to go with.  I have my mac code in hand so what should I do?  I like the idea of having 1 account to manage all of the sites, is this possible with pn?  i'm not sure I need to become a partner reseller?  For the head office we are looking for a leased line solution, can plus.net supply this as well?  The head office is on the Isle of Wight @ PO30 1AJ
Kind Regards
Dan
LiamM
Grafter

Sounds like the partner programme could be useful for you.  http://www.plus.net/partner for more info and send them an enquiry.  Your MAC keys are valid for 30 days.