cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet and by openreach disgusting

Unhappychap

Plusnet and by openreach disgusting

Well it is now March the 6th 2018. In end october 2017 I decided to join Plusnet for my buissiness line for new shop. I have telephoned nearly 100 times to Plusnet so far. I have had around 150 emails(which I may add don't even make any sense) I Am Still not on Broadband to date. 4 months later and bearing in mind at the end of October I was told 2 weeks. I have lost around £70, 000.00 pounds. Me and my family are nearly ruined. I have been promised since October that it was and was nearly sorted. Each company is blaming the other. I have no where or no-one available to compensate me and obviously have not been offered anything. There were 10 working phone lines coming into the estate where we are and only 5 were being used. I was told If I could find one of these lines, we could apply to take it over. I'm not sure why they think I could have found those lines !!! The excuses I have had from Plusnet are no less that disgraceful as bt themselves told me there was a mix up and the work to be completed on March 8th 2018 was now not needed. They came in 8 days ago and just put my line on but the commissioned job was just a phone line. I am now at present waiting a further 2 weeks since that for them to enable broadband on my line. I would like to thank both companies for the loss of serious money on my part the serious stress caused and the lack of compensation/reimbursment that they do NOT have in place. There is no one to go to which is why I expect they do not care. Thanks for nothing.
Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Plusnet and by openreach disgusting

Sorry to hear that.

If you can PM us your username we can look into this for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): This thread is now in the appropriate board.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Unhappychap

Not sure how to do this.
jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 81

@Unhappychap, here is a direct link to send Matt a PM so he can get this sorted for you:

https://community.plus.net/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/17607

Frontend Web Developer | www.plus.net

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

You should be able to do this by going here

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Unhappychap

Thanks very much. I believe I may have done it. All the best.