Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Line Dead Since Yesterday

chris2005
Grafter

Phone Line Dead Since Yesterday

Hi 

My phone line has been completely dead since yesterday, A think a pole was damaged in the area but my neighbors phones are back working but mine is dead

I need this for business 

4 REPLIES 4
chris2005
Grafter

Re: Phone Line Dead Since Yesterday

Please Help

I'm having to use my neighbors internet to run my business, I've even had to bring my office printer to their home.

I've tried to call you on my mobile but the waiting time is 41 Minutes for business calls to plusnet

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @chris2005, I'm sorry for the issues with your service.

I have tested the line this morning and a phone fault is being detected; I've raised this to our suppliers for further investigation and created a fault ticket here where any updates will be added.

I'm really sorry for any inconvenience caused in the meantime.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
chris2005
Grafter

Hi Lauren

This is not good for a business customer,

41 minute waiting time to report a fault so I have to report the fault through the forum and get a reply the next day.

I run an internet business and take orders over the phone, tomorrow will be the third day to have no phone or internet.

My neighbor is sick of looking at me at this stage using there internet.

Optimatts
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 19

Hi there @chris2005, I'm really sorry about the wait times you experienced on Wednesday.

I'm afraid there can be occasions where faults occur and we can't always guarantee a constant uninterrupted service. If your business is dependent on an uninterrupted service, It may be worth considering a backup line to ensure that your connection remains constant during these instances.

I can see that our suppliers are due to take action today to resolve the issue and you should be back up and running by this evening.

If you haven't heard anything further by tomorrow morning, please drop us a line here on the forums and we'll get it chased up for you.