Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Packages very unclear

glloyd
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Packages very unclear

I have been trying to help a prospective business user understand what on earth you get for what you pay for and what packages are available but all we can seem to find is PAYG packages. Is that all that's available? We see mention of premium packages but no mention of cost or what you get.
The web pages are terrible and very unclear and just seem to go round in circles when you try to find product details.
10 REPLIES 10
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: Packages very unclear

whats wrong with the Home Page? http://www.plus.net/business/?home=businesstop then you have a choice of Broadband or dial up at the top left
glloyd
Rising Star

Can you see from those links how much the premier producs cost or what download limits there are or what throttling you can expect etc. because I'm blowed if we could make them out?
pierre_pierre
Grafter

got this in two clicks from that page, is that any better? http://www.plus.net/business/broadband/business_features.shtml 
I am only residential by the way
MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Quote from: glloyd
Can you see from those links how much the premier producs cost or what download limits there are or what throttling you can expect etc. because I'm blowed if we could make them out?

Not sure what you are trying to find?  The Business products and their features are described in the links Pierre-Pierre has already given?  For example, more details of the small business product are given here by selecting the 'more' Icon.
Are you perhaps recalling the older Residential 'Premier' products which are no longer available for sale?

Maurice

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

geewizz
Grafter

Maurice, on all the pages that have been linked to, the prices are quoted as "from" a certain price. There is no way of finding out what this minimum price affords the prospective client nor what they get for any additional, unspecified costs.
glloyd
Rising Star

Exactly my point. All prices are given as "From" but it give no other prices. It wouls appears from what is being offered is all PAYG whilst at the same time mention premium packages but give no other details. You don't know what you are signing up for.
All in all a very poor way to offer producs.
Lurker
Grafter

Add Enhanced Care for £8.50 per month for priority support on broadband faults read more

The prices are the actual prices on the business pages.
You could add extra things, like enhanced care (quoted above), or domains or hosting - but the price you see, is for the specification you see.
James
Grafter

I think glloyd is saying that he can't easily see the difference in cost between the PAYG & Premier.
It's a known concern though and something we'll be fixing as part of the business refresh.
glloyd
Rising Star

I feel you must be losing a lot of prospective business customers by offering the products in such an obscure way. I'm afraid the person I was hoping to sign up has given up and signed with BT.
geewizz
Grafter

Quote from: Jameseh
It's a known concern though and something we'll be fixing as part of the business refresh.

Wouldn't it be better to fix it now? I mean, the business refresh is probably years away yet.