Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered - and immediately cancelled

decomplexity
Rising Star

Ordered - and immediately cancelled

Tickets #76293734 and 76230138 refer
My CAB has been FTTC enabled and the BTW broadband checker shows that the phone number used by my existing PN business BB service can now upgrade to FTTC. So far so good. 
On 24th Oct I ordered an upgrade to Unlimited Business Fibre. Order went through like clockwork; no problem.
Except that the day afterwards the ticket associated with the order was marked as 'order cancelled' (to be resubmitted by PN).
Could someone kindly clarify (via #76293734) the reason for rejection pls. I assume it is a BTW problem - perhaps they forgot to install an additional patch panel for FTTC customers in the new cabinet ...
Tnx
Zen from May 17. PN Business account from 2004 - 2017
5 REPLIES 5
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: Ordered - and immediately cancelled

I'm just getting this chased up, it's not actually clear why it has been cancelled. We'll try and get the order placed again and we'll update you.
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

The order to move to fibre has been rejected, we're waiting for this to update on our suppliers systems when we'll then be able to place your fibre order without it cancelling.
Also apologies for the delay.
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

I've booked your fibre order for you, the date we've been given is the 7th November 8am - 1pm & I've updated your to reflect this.
decomplexity
Rising Star

Many thanks Chris - most efficient response.
Zen from May 17. PN Business account from 2004 - 2017
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

The order is committed which means it's been accepted by our suppliers. The date and timeslot is as Chris has mentioned above.