Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to the Business lineup, couple of questions

jschlackman
Dabbler

New to the Business lineup, couple of questions

Hi there,
Been a PlusNet customer for a few years now (F9 customer if we're being picky) and have just ordered the first of three Small Business accounts for a small college I do support for. I have a couple of questions as I'm not as familiar with the Business products as I am the Residential.
1. I note from the feature list that the Small Business account comes with 1 "Included .co.uk Domain". Just want to confirm that I am right in thinking that this means I can register a .co.uk on that account and there is zero extra cost on top of what we are already paying for the account, yes?
2. We had the ADSL line activated this morning (order was placed on 07/11/2007), and I've tested that is all working fine using some spare equipment. However, the order for the hardware we placed with the account (HW11076946) is currently "Awaiting Processing". How soon can we expect that to arrive?
Thanks in advance,
Jay Schlackman
3 REPLIES 3
pcoventry76
Grafter

Re: New to the Business lineup, couple of questions

Hi Jay,
Yes you are correct with the .co.uk domain, you can register this via the domain names tab in the member centre. The Transfer button is in the middle.
You will need to raise a ticket to find this out - one of the staff can then look into this for you
Unless they see it here first.
prichardson
Grafter

Lookat at the details of this, it would appear your account is impacted by a stock issue that was identified today.
I understand backlogs are now processing, though review of your own accounts suggests it is within normal timelines at the moments.
I suspect that it will arrive with you outside of normal timelines though.
jschlackman
Dabbler

Hey, just to say thanks for the responses, I did read them shortly after they were posted, but then trotted off to register the domain and forgot to come back. Just patiently waiting for that router now - I'm guessing 'normal timelines' meant 7-10 days, so hoping it will ship any day now.