cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New connection due today, normal to be without any broadband?

orbitlegal

New connection due today, normal to be without any broadband?

I'm expecting to switch from current provider to Plusnet (business) today (date confirmed via email) 

I've had no broadband since 6am this morning - is this normal? No texts or emails received, should I expect to still be connected today? With it being a business account obviously causing considerable disruption and now we're getting to 4pm I'm starting to worry there is a problem with this transfer. The plusnet website advises that your current connection should work until the switch takes place. 

2 REPLIES 2
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: New connection due today, normal to be without any broadband?

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Fibre to Business

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: New connection due today, normal to be without any broadband?

Welcome to our community forums @orbitlegal 

I'm really sorry to see you've not had broadband all day for your business. I've checked the order and I can see the phone transfer's completed around 15 minutes ago and the fibre order's still on track which should go live before midnight.

All being well you should up and running by tomorrow. Apologies again for the downtime. 

Feel free to post back if there are further issues or anything else you'd need help with.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet