cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New PN business BB products any time soon?

ahmahmahm
Grafter

New PN business BB products any time soon?

Hi all.  The current Teleworker Pay As You Go with its 2GB limit and cost of £13.61+VAT is looking a little miserly and expensive these days.  Any news of a business product refresh?
Andy
[edit...  I see I've repeated the question in the post entitled 'a little birdie' - not the most obvious title for a post, which explains why it didn't jump out at me! Smiley  Sorry! ]
7 REPLIES 7
James
Grafter

Re: New PN business BB products any time soon?

Hiya,
The original business product product refresh which we had previously discussed with the community was pushed back pending the market 1,2,3 review and residential refresh. Now that is out of the way we are currently modeling the new business refresh. This is not yet complete and we dont have a lead time for delivery. We're keen to get this completed and rolled as quickly as we can and we'll keep the community up to date with progress.
ahmahmahm
Grafter

OK thanks James, will keep an eye out.
If I am already in the middle of a 12 month Teleworker contract, would you expect that I'd be able to move to any new business product that looked more suitable or better value, without penalty?
Andy
James
Grafter

Hi Andy,
Until the Product has been fully specced, I'm afraid that I wouldn't know what the product rules will be, but I suspect that you would be able to move.
geewizz
Grafter

Quote from: Jameseh
We're keen to get this completed and rolled as quickly as we can and we'll keep the community up to date with progress.

I doubt it. Going on past performance, that is an empty promise. At no stage during the past 6 months of communication has anyone said that the business products refresh was on hold or cancelled because of the residential products refresh. This news comes completely out of the blue and puts all previous information about delays in a new light.
Please point me to any announcements or communications that indicate to the community that the business products refresh had been dropped because of the residential products refresh. I can disgorge copies of dozens of communictions which promise that we would be kept informed.
I'm sorry to have to put the boot in like this but I did give an explicit warning to Plusnet about making promises to the community. It appears that it remains unheeded.
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Andy,
They've been promising a business product refresh for over a year. I wouldn't hold your breath!
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
geewizz
Grafter

Quote from: Jameseh
We're keen to get this completed and rolled as quickly as we can and we'll keep the community up to date with progress.

Any progress since you posted this?
geewizz
Grafter

It's now two months since your post about keeping the community updated with your progress. With no updates to the communtiy which are we to assume; that there has been no progress or that you didn't keep your word? (Or as you so frequently prefer to say "dropped the ball on this one."