Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Business Line Couple Of Questions

PembsPanther
Grafter

New Business Line Couple Of Questions

Hello
We have been PN customers for a couple of years now and on the whole are very happy with the service, we started a new business last year that has slowly grown over the last 6 months, it is currently being ran from a home office using our home broadband for VOIP and other business use plus normal everyday family use, which is a lot we tend to use around 250gb per months but live in the stick in Wales and only have a 6mb (at best) connection, upload speed forget we might as well not have any upstream at all, anyway, I digress Smiley We want to have a new business line installed so we can have 2 completely separate broadband connections, hopefully this will ease the stutter on our VOIP system and appease my 3 children a little........
So I have been to the main site to see how much it is going to cost, the main question I have is the cost calculator said we would only have to pay about £30ish to place the order and have the services activated, I was expecting to be hit with a new line install charge, BT used to charge about £130 for this but there was no mention during the order process so I wanted to double check that this was right as I do not want to get tangled up in things being wrong and then taking forever to be rectified (been there before......)
Thanks in advance Smiley
2 REPLIES 2
scrookes
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: New Business Line Couple Of Questions

Thanks for your query.
As you are an existing customer I have advised our Business Sales Team Leader of your query and he will arrange to get one of the Sales Team to call and discuss packages and pricing.
At least that way you know you are getting the best deal and costs for the new line.
Hope this helps.
PembsPanther
Grafter

Re: New Business Line Couple Of Questions

Thanks Scrookes much appreciated, Glenn has just called me but the battery in my cordless phone died and the other handset was dead as well, my OCD in turning things off at the plug socket wreaking havoc again  Cheesy Glen has left an answerphone message so as soon as one of the handsets comes back to life I will listen and call him back.