cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Messy transfer from BT

FIXED
MIRANDA9999

Messy transfer from BT

Hi , I keep on being passed from pillar to post and I am not sure what department or even company to now talk to.

We transferred to you back in May from BT. Both you and BT are billing us for broadband. BT have confirmed that the broadband request was made in May but that the takeover to you never happened and the request is still open (hence them still billing) .

I know we are with you fully and it is an admin error somewhere.

Phone BT: They are adamant they are correct and the broadband is with them

Phone Plusnet: Everyone is helpful but I cannot get ownership of the problem. Which department do I need to get to to resolve this. Please do not say customer services as the lines again are back at 50 minute waits and then I get transferred on another 30 minute wait to find out that I was transferred to someone who cannot help

Thanks in advance!

3 REPLIES 3
deank
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 14

Re: Messy transfer from BT

Fix

Hi @MIRANDA9999

I have ran some checks on your line for you, and we are seeing results. If we didn't provide your line, we would be unable to run these tests. I have opened a ticket for you with this information, so you can provide this to your old provider.

MIRANDA9999

You star!

Thank you exactly what I needed. Wish me luck with BT and clawing the money back from them!

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @MIRANDA9999

I am glad to hear Dean has resolved your query Smiley

If you do need further assistance in the future, feel free to ask.